We all have those days where we don’t feel like we are “enough”: physically, mentally, spiritually, in our relationships, in our careers, in our lives, etc. These negative thoughts can creep into our minds, and it’s our job to keep track of that negativity and stop it before it starts. YOU have to know and believe in your heart that although you can always make improvements, you are amazing just the way you are. You are unique. No one is like you, and you can probably do something no one else in the entire world can. No one has your exact DNA, your exact skills, your exact look, your exact way of thinking, your exact way of feeling, your exact way of helping and showing love, or your exact way of being. Embrace that, and be proud of how you are.
In life, you attract what you focus on. Therefore, focus on what you are grateful for, what you do have, and then on improving yourself, your health, and your circumstances. Here are some specific ways you can have a healthy, happy, and successful life:
- Find the positive in every situation. Happiness is a choice, so instead of focusing on the bad, choose to fixate on the good things that are happening in your life.
- Don’t be a victim. Feeling sorry for yourself is only going to bring you deeper into a dark hole. Empower yourself by taking full responsibility for your life.
- Be grateful. Write a list of 10 things you are thankful in your life: family members, friends, your house/apartment, car, health, food, etc. There are so many things we take for granted that other people don’t have.
- Stop comparing. With social media nowadays, it’s often hard not to compare because it’s constantly thrown in our faces. However, that is not an excuse. People tailor their photos to create an “image” they want others to believe. It’s not reality. Focus on making yourself better because no one can be you.
- Love yourself. No matter what, be your number one fan. No one is going to care as much about you as yourself. It sounds harsh, but it’s really not. You need to take care of yourself first and be healthy mentally, spiritually, and physically before you can help anyone else or love anyone else. Workout regularly, eat healthy, meditate, and read books on topics you want to learn more about.
- Create a vision board. Print pictures of what you want and tape them to a board for your room: a trip to Greece, a toned body, a spouse, a dream job, etc. Anything you want. Being able to visualize the future will help incite the law of attraction, which is extremely powerful.
- Set goals. Figure out the steps you need to achieve your goals, and write it down. As I mentioned before, visualization and the law of attraction are more powerful than we know.
Just remind yourself to stay positive. Focus on the bigger picture, because sometimes, what we are stressing about isn’t as serious as we make it out to be in our heads. You can be happy, healthy, and successful as soon as you decide to be. ❤
For more information on healthy living and my coaching packages, please visit www.courtneymalinchak.com